The Service Providerwill assist the Head of Marine and Logistics Operations for managing the overall logistics and movements TUPNI Personnel.
Purpose of the role will be to effectively organize and co-ordinate logistics arrangements for all personnel movements and carry out general supervision of the TUPNI Logistics based in Port Harcourt.
Duties shall comprise, but are not limited to:
- Liaise continuously with Head of marine and logistics Operations for all personnel movements
- Handling all requests for Project Personnel Transportation to meet Project objectives and schedule
- Interface with Company’s Immigration Office to have visa issues smoothly resolved
- Assist the Head of marine and logistics Operations to plan, organize and establish the transfer of all personnel working on TUPNI fields
- Supervise the overall administration of TUPNI Travel Logistics in Port Harcourt
- Provide day-to-day direction to a staff of Travel Logistics Supervisors and Travel Coordinator(s)
- Organize and promote Logistics Personnel training and coaching
- Ensuring all personnel traveling offshore has the correct certificates and documents